ERROR WHEN SAVING PAGE IN RDC 4.6
(Doc ID 976804.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version 4.6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
The data entry window has encountered an unexpected error and will shut down. If the problem recurs, please report the following information for diagnostic purposes:
Log code xxxxxxxxxx, internal error
trying to enter data in a CRF using Test Mode
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login to RDC Onsite Testmode: http://<server_name:port>/olsa/oc/rdcLogin.do?event=doSetup&db=ocdev6&mode=T
2. enter user <USERNAME> and his password
3. select patient <PATIENT> from study <STUDY_NAME> / <SITE>
4. select page <PAGE> and modify data
5. attempt to save:
The data entry window has encountered an unexpected error and will shut down. If the problem recurs, please report the following information for diagnostic purposes: Log code xxxxxxxxxx, internal error.
6. click ok in error dialog
7. window closes
8. select same page from surround (<PAGE>)
9. See error page:
Expected CRFs have changed for this patient. Refreshing patient to reflect current status.
-- Business Impact:
Cannot save data for page without error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document