Performance Problems During Event Re-Sequencing
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2009
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version: 4.6.1 - Release: 4.6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AERS 184.108.40.206 In Production
In the Re-sequencing window, clicking on an event name causes the event to be queried and displayed in the background window.
Selecting an event also causes a query on all the product and associated dosing records.
None of this information is needed when re-sequencing events.
The desired behavior is that clicking on an event in the Re-sequencing window will not cause the event to be displayed on the Events page.
Only when clicking "OK" should it update event information.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create any case with more than one event.
- Ensure the first event is visible in the Event screen
- Click on the Re-sequence button.
- In the Re-sequence window, click on any event name other than the first.
- The event selected loads in the Events window [This adds unnecessary performance problems during event resequencing].
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms