Promotional Retail Not Calculated When Overlapping With a Clearance and When Apply Type Is Set to Regular Only
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 12-Mar-2013
Although RPM system option 'Clearance/Promotions Overlap' is checked, the promotional retail is not being calculated correctly when the change is applied to Regular Only and the item is on Clearance at the location at the same time.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set RPM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.CLEARANCE_PROMO_OVERLAP_IND = 1
2. For a parent or transaction level item/zone level, create and approve a clearance with any change type (e.g., percent off).
3. For the same item/zone combination, create an overlapping simple promotion with a different discount percentage/amount.
4. Choose Apply To: Regular Only.
5. Press the Apply button.
6. Select the component detail created and press the "Add Column Detail" button.
7. Notice that the Promotional Average Retail is the same as the Basis Average Retail, which is the clearance retail. The promotional retail has not been calculated at all.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms