'Bill On Demand' Does Not Calculate Tax If 'tax when = end of cycle'
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.1 - Release: 7.3.1 to 7.3.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 04-Feb-2012***
Steps To Reproduce:
- Configure one default tax supplier (VAT_SE) and one user tax code (VAT_SE_25). The tax is configured as below in taxcodes_map file:
# CXN tax codes
VAT_SE_25 : U : 25.0 : 01/01/09 : 12/31/20 : Fed : SE : VAT-SE-25 : Std
- Create a pricelist as follows :
- create an empty plan "Test"
- create one account-level product "Test OnDemand" with purchase fee 100 EUR and tax when = "end-of-cycle" and tax code set to VAT_SE_25
- create the corresponding bill on demand deal "Test OnDemand" (Bill on demand flag should be enabled in the deal)
- Create a new account using empty plan "Test"
- Move PVT 1 day forward
- Purchase deal "Test OnDemand"
- One bill is created and total charge is 100 EUR, i.e., the bill does not include tax, but expectation is that it should apply 25% tax based on the tax configuration.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms