CHARGE_ACCOUNT_ID On PO_REQUISITIONS_INTERFACE_ALL Being Overwritten by MRP_AP_REL_PLAN_PUB
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 06-JUN-2013***
Using release 12.0 - when releasing from the APS Planning Destination instance to the ERP Source instance, the charge_account_id field in po_requisitions_interface_all table is being updated for all the records, not just the records inserted by MSC.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Populate some records into PO_REQUISITIONS_INTERFACE_ALL with an
interface_source_code='TABWARE' (for example)
2. Release from the Planning instance.
3. MSC_PO_REQUISITIONS_INTERFACE is loaded.
4. Source instance engages - pulls and loads data in the
5. At this time MRP_AP_REL_PLAN_PUB updates all the records in the table
PO_REQUISITIONS_INTERFACE_ALL to reflect the charge_account_id
when it should only be updating the records
Expectation is that this should not occur.
It should only update the records from MSC.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms