List Object Display Type Property Keeps Changing to "Search" when There Are More Than 250 List Entries
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Agile 9.3.0, some of the List objects that have more than 250 list entries keep changing their Display Type from 'List' to 'Search' even after manually changing it back to 'List' it will revert back to 'Search' automatically after accessing the list from the Web Client. Other lists that have less than 250 list entries do not change the Display Type.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Have a couple of list objects that have more than 250 list entries with Display Type set to List
2. Log into Web Client and try to use an object that uses these lists
3. Will see that it will use the search function to choose a list entry.
4. Go back into Java Client and refresh the lists and see they have changed to Search type.
5. Modify it back to List and repeat steps 2-3 and will see the Display Type automatically reverts back to Search type and there is nothing in History tab showing this modification.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms