Last updated on JULY 12, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 9.3]
Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 version, Item & BOM
The link from the Where Used tab takes user to the Introductory version and not the latest released one.
If the Item is present in the latest revision, the Where Used link should take it to the latest released and not to the Introductory one.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a Part B and check it's Where Used Tab
2. It shows that it is used in Part A whose Lifecycle Phase is now 'Pilot'
3. Click on Part A
4. Part A opens and shows the Lifecycle Phase as Pilot
5. But it goes to Revision - Introductory
6. It should have gone to the latest released revision of Part A.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms