STM-16 ROUTE UTILISATION REPORT - OTHER CAPACITIES INCLUDED
(Doc ID 982780.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Intelligence - Version 3.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
'Conditional Report’, invalidate initial FULL report filtering.
1. "Full Report" for "STM16 Route Utilisation Report" , it shows 15 records. After adding Conditional parameters ( FILL > 80%) and run 'Conditional Report’, it displayed 233 records.
2. "Full Report" for "STM-16 Bearer Utilisation report " , it shows 54 records. After adding Conditional parameters ( USAGE > 80%) and run 'Conditional Report’, it displayed 2960 records.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Select STM-16 Route Utilisation Report, add to ‘My Reports’.
2. Click ‘Full Report’ 15 records found for STM-16 capacity.
3. Click Edit and add a condition to show only FILL with greater than 80%..
4. Click ‘Conditional Report’, 233 records presented showing capacities at 2Mb, VC-12, VC-4, and STM-1 but not STM-16
Conditional report should display lesser/equal than Full report records and shouldn't invalidate initial FULL report filtering.
Conditional report is display more than Full report records and invalidate initial FULL report filtering.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document