Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 12.0.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Saexprdw batch not processing SKIPPED records.
Steps to Re-create:
1. Check in RESTART_PROGRAM_STATUS and RESTART_CONTROL tables that SAEXPRDW batch is set to run in multiple threads.
2. Create some transactions for a particular store/day.
3. Now open the same store day in Store Day Summary screen.
4. refresh the SAEXPRDW batch and run it.
5. Notice that the records for that particular storeday are not extracted.
6. The batch threads are completed successfully; but the error file shows an message as
‘saexprdw_1~20090526054056~process~~103~RET-0103: generic function processing error~Cannot lock
7. Notice in the RESTART_PROGRAM_STATUS table that the PROGRAM_STATUS is still as ‘ready to start’and not ‘completed’/’aborted’.
8. Now close the Store Day Summary screen and rerun the SAEXPRDW batch.
9. Notice that the records for that particular storeday are not extracted this time also.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms