"Due to Your Security Group Associations, You Do Not Have Access to Supplier" Error Occurs When Adding a Supplier Site to a Supplier
(Doc ID 983556.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 12-Oct-2012
Checked for relevance 17-Mar-2014
With the supplier sites indicator set to 'On' in the SYSTEM OPTIONS table, it is not possible to assign the OrgUnit (using the button at the bottom of the supplier create screen), as this now needs to be done at the supplier site level.
When creating the supplier and trying to save it, there is a message to remind the user that there is not yet a supplier site associated with the user. When attempting to create a supplier site for the supplier, the error "Due to your security group associations, you do not have access to supplier ".
The only workaround is to turn off the group hierarchy security filter.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In the SYSTEM_OPTIONS table, switch 'On' the supplier sites indicator.
2. In the filtgrphier form, assign a Group to the OrgUnit.
3. Navigate to rtkstrt => Control => Supplier (Supplier search window - supfind).
4. In the action field, select NEW. In the Supplier Level field, select Supplier. Click OK. Create a Supplier, and note the supplier number created.
5. After creating the supplier, navigate back to the Supplier search window (supfind).
6. In the action field, select New. In the the Supplier Level field, select Supplier Site.
7. In the supplier field, enter the previously created supplier number. Press Tab.
8. Notice: Error message ‘Due to security group associations, you do not have access to supplier' is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document