Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Profitability Manager - Version: 11.5.10 to 126.96.36.199 - Release: 11.5 to 11.5
Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 11.5.10 to 188.8.131.52 - Release: 11.5 to 11.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For example, on the Company Cost Center Org dimension, when you create a local condition with an Attribute Dimension Component and view the LOV for attribute UserDefATTR1, values of "Yes" and "No" appear. These are not values related to UserDefATTR1 which should have values like "Billing Dept" and "Customer Service Dept". You expect "Billing Dept" and "Customer Service Dept" values to appear in the LOV and not "Yes" and "No".
The UserDefATTR1 attribute is a dimension based attribute that references the simple dimension User List of Values 003.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to the Profitability Manager responsibility
- Go to Business Rule > Mapping
- Create a new Mapping Rule
- In the rule, create a local condition
- Add a Dimension Component on Company Cost Center Org
- Create a new Dimension Component for Company Cost Center Org
- Use Attribute
- Click on "Next 10" to get to the second page of attribute
- Select the LOV for the first attribute on the second page
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms