Tradename Appears Duplicated in the Product Browser Whereas there is Only a Single License Present
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version: 4.2 to 188.8.131.52A - Release: 4
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system repeats the tradename for each product that is present in the license in the product browser when the license contains more than once product.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create a product called 'SILDENAFIL CITRATE' and select the formulation as 'Capsule'
2. Create a second product with the same name and select the formulation as 'Tablet'
3. Create a new marketed drug license with the tradenmae 'Pain be Gone' and add the 2 products created in step 1 and step 2
4. Go to Case Actions | New and go to Product Browser
5. Enter 'Pain be Gone' in the Trade Name text box and click on search
6. Observe that the system displays 'Pain be Gone' 2 times under the Trade Name column
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms