INCORRECT PRODUCT CONFIGURATION SHOWN IN CUSTOMER CENTER AFTER PURCHASING DEAL
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 126.96.36.199.1 - Release: 7.3.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) 1st layer, start immediately, end in 6 cycles with 66.67%;
2) 2nd layer, start 6 cycles, no end date, no disc.
If we purchase this deal to existing customer using customer center, the setting of both products were not there. both products will have same configuration and results in double chargers.
1. Create a product with MCF = 60 Proration and discount enabled.
2. Create a deal.Purchase this product twice with 2 different
Cycle Start Immediately,discount = 5% End : 2 cycles
Cycle start : 2 cycles discount = 10% End : Never
3. Purchase this deal and check the CC.
In 'Plans' tab both the products show same configuration.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms