Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.0 to 12.0.4 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ASCP is generating Planned Orders for Phantom Items with Action ‘Release’ when profile options and user preferences are set no to allow this.
- set profiles as below
- MRP_NEW_PLANNER_BACK_COMPATIBILITY profile is set to NO
- MSC: New Planner Backward Compatibility is also set to No
- MRP: Explode Demand Through Phantom Component is set to YES
- Personal Preferences ‘Release Phantom’ is unchecked
- create item with phantom component (in item master on org level)
- run plan and verify actions in the workbench
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms