Collections Center Does Not Cancel All Remaining Tasks
(Doc ID 987513.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.3.0 to 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Collections Center, when cancelling a task and selecting the "cancel all following tasks" option, only the selected task is cancelled
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log into collections client where there are accounts in collections
2. Select a collections scenario
3. Select a task that has subsequent tasks
4. Change the status to cancelled
5. Select the "All Following Tasks" radio button
6. Click OK
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document