Troubleshooting - User is Unable to Move Candidates in the CSW
(Doc ID 1044954.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 12A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following things may be evident or represent what the user is trying to accomplish:
- The action to move a candidate is not present.
- User cannot move candidate to another step or status. (Change Step/Status)
- The landing step / status is not available to be selected in the Change Step/Status window.
- The following error is displayed when trying to move a candidate to another CSW status: The action requested could not be performed.
- Error message when trying to move a candidate on a Candidate Selection Workflow (CSW): Unknown error (access denied (com.taleo.akira.meta.security.MetaClassPermission com.taleo.functionalcomponent.recruiting.entity.eshare.EShareParameters delete.global.global-false-false))
- Error message when trying to move a candidate on a Candidate Selection Workflow (CSW): An error has been found. Please make the appropriate changes and try again. The action requested could not be performed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document