Troubleshooting - Question Not Appearing
(Doc ID 1045147.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Career Section - Version 12A and later
Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 12A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following things may be evident or represent what the user is trying to accomplish:
- A question does not appear in a requisition when a model is applied.
- A question does not appear in a candidate file.
- The Prescreening information is not displayed in requisitions.
- A question was not displayed to a candidate in a Career Section application flow
- Questions page (block) not displayed in the progress train of the Career Section application flow when a candidate starts a submission.
- Changes made on a question in the library is not reflected in requisitions / submissions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document