TCC: Troubleshooting Access Errors
(Doc ID 1045228.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2020
Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - Connect - Version 12A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This TCC document covers zone access problems such as:
- Not able to access or connect to the zone.
- Not able to access or open TCC.
- Error when opening TCC.
- Error message: java.security.AccessControlException: AccessResult: result: Access Denied | AuthenticationAsked: true | ErrorCode: LOGIN_ERROR_INVALID_PASSWORD: 2 | ErrorReason: null.
- Error message: Error in HTTP request, status code: 401.
- Error message: The user does not have proper access rights to execute the document: access denied.
- Error message: Product could not be accessed.
- Error message: The requested URL was not found on the target HTTP server.
- Error message: The Taleo product returned the HTTP status code 500. (applies to OTAC 17.1 and higher)
- Error message: HTTP Code 407 : http.proxyPassword is not encrypted or incorrectly encrypted"
- Error message: The web service invocation failed due to a HTTP communication error with the following status code: 407
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.