TCC: Upgrading Taleo Connect Client
(Doc ID 1047581.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - Connect - Version 12A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This KM document covers upgrading TCC to a later version, adding to information in the TCC User Guide.
- Important! Please see the following for important information concerning TCC 22A.1: TCC 22A.1 Information & FAQ (Doc ID 2846265.1) (If this KM doc is unavailable it is probably being updated and re-published. Please check again later.)
- TCC does not have an upgrade feature. Upgrading TCC involves installing the newer TCC, moving certain files from the existing TCC installation, and performing some other configuration tasks.
- TCC is normally backwards compatible. This means the TCC version can be newer than the zone version, and can also be newer than the import/export script version. IMPORTANT! TCC 22A.1 is an exception. Please see above.
- Newer versions of TCC may contain bug fixes for issues in older TCC versions, so periodic TCC upgrades are recommended.
- Please use the following to submit SRs in the cloud portal for a TCC installation or configuration issue/question:
- Service Type: Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - Connect
- Problem Type: Taleo Connect Client & Broker (TCC & TCB) > TCC installation and configuration
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document