Customer Chat Page Has Different Behavior In Firefox Than IE
(Doc ID 1080598.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Contact Center Anywhere - Version: v8.1.3 FP3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is having an issue where when the user opens a chat in the IE window and hit enter the text is transmitted to the agent. However when they do this same procedure in Firefox the cursor jumps down to the next level.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a chat project
2. Place a call into the chat project using IE
3. Enter text into the chat window as the customer and press enter
4. The text will be passed over to the agent.
5. Repeat steps 2 and 3 this time using Firefox
6. Note that pressing enter in Firefox will create a new line rather then sending the text to the agent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|