Agent Status Incorrect In SM For Chat
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Contact Center Anywhere - Version: v8.1.3 FP5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : v8.1.3 FP5 version, End User UI / Functionality
Supervision Manager shows incorrect Status Selected for an agent when multiple Chat session are been handled at the same time.
Supervision Manager should show ACD Chat when agent has multiple Chat and he releases one of the Chat sessions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Agent is Available and receive first Chat, in Supervisor Manager Status in Workgroup = Busy and Status Selected = ACD Chat
2) Agent received a second Chat since Maximum Chat is higher than 1, in Supervisor Manager Status in Workgroup = Busy and Status Selected = ACD Chat
3) Agents end first chat, in Supervisor Manager Status in Workgroup = Busy and Status Selected = Wrap up
4) Agent end warp up and keep working on second Chat, in Supervisor Manager Status in Workgroup = Busy and Status Selected = Busy
5) At this point it should show in Status Selected = ACD Chat and not Busy.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms