User Does Not See the Job Duties in Fusion Application Even When Assigned the Related Job Role
(Doc ID 1389655.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Applications Common Components - Version 184.108.40.206.1 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 220.127.116.11.1 and later
Oracle Fusion Applications Common Components Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 29-Jan-2014***
After you assign the appropriate Data Role to a user in Oracle Identity Manager(OIM), the user still cannot carry out the desired job duties in Fusion Application.
Steps to verify the issue:
1. Login to OIM Console as OIM Admin (xelsysadm)
2. Click Administration > Advanced Search - Users
3. Search for a user (e.g. Test User) and click on the User's name to access the user details
4. Click Roles tab > Assign
5. Search for the data role (e.g. TestRole) and add it to the user
6. Login to Fusion Application as the Test User, and verify the user does not get the job duties associated with the data role (i.e. TestRole)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!