Last updated on MARCH 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receiving - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Via the Self-Service Receiving page: Requesters are not seeing their transactions appearing for receiving. The Requisitions have been Approved,
the Purchase Orders (PO) are in an 'Open' status and the Requester name is specified properly within the Requisitions.
The transactions are available to be received within the Warehouse Receiving page, but not within the Self-Service Receiving page.
The transactions should appear for receiving within the Self-Service Receiving page.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Requisition, making sure to specify the Requester name.
2. Approve the Requisition as needed.
3. Create a Purchase Order from the Requisition in 'Open' status.
4. Navigate to the Self-Service Receiving page.
5. Search for transactions to be received and no search results will display.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms