Transactions Not Appearing For Receiving In Self-Service Receiving Page
(Doc ID 1400754.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receiving - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Via the Self-Service Receiving page: Requesters are not seeing their transactions appearing for receiving. The Requisitions have been Approved,
the Purchase Orders (PO) are in an 'Open' status and the Requester name is specified properly within the Requisitions.
The transactions are available to be received within the Warehouse Receiving page, but not within the Self-Service Receiving page.
The transactions should appear for receiving within the Self-Service Receiving page.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Requisition, making sure to specify the Requester name.
2. Approve the Requisition as needed.
3. Create a Purchase Order from the Requisition in 'Open' status.
4. Navigate to the Self-Service Receiving page.
5. Search for transactions to be received and no search results will display.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document