Wrong Liability Account Defaulted On Invoice For Supplier Site With Multiple BU Assignments And Different Liability Accounts
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables - Version 1.0-Beta and later
Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payables > Invoices > Create Invoices UI
For an Invoice created using a Supplier Site with multiple BU assignments, each with a different Liability Account, the system always defaults the Liability Distribution Account of the first site assignment from the list of all accessible site assignments. The Liability Account should be defaulted from the first Supplier Site Assignment for the BU selected.
1. A Supplier Site has more than one Business Unit (BU) assignment and each assignment has a different Liability Account.
Supplier Site 'TEST_SUPPLIER_SITE'
This site has two BU assignments
'BU1' which has liability account xxxxx
'BU2' which has liability account zzzzz
2. Payables > Invoices > Create Invoices
Enter an Invoice using a User with access to both BU's.
3. Enter Business Unit as 'BU2'
4. Enter Supplier as 'TEST_SUPPLIER'
5. Enter Supplier Site as 'TEST_SUPPLIER_SITE'
6. Navigate to the Accounting tab of the Invoice header and the Liability
Account is defaulted as xxxxx (BU1 - first assignment), where as it should be zzzzz (for BU2)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms