Data Roles For Order Administration And Order Manager Not Auto Created When Reference Data Set Creat
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration - Version 220.127.116.11.1 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***KM Review - Dec 2016 - Checked for Relevance***
Data Roles for Order Administration and Order Manager are not auto created when Reference Data set is created.
Reference Data Sets and Business Units have been configured but the data roles for the job roles - Order Administration and Order Manager are not created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance (FSM)
2. Search for and select the task - Manage Reference Data Sets
3. Create a data set.
4. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance (FSM)
5. Search for and select the task - Manage Business Unit
6. Create a new BU.
7. Assign business functions to the BU.
8. In Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) search for roles like 'Order...'. -- No new Data Roles were created. Only the seeded Job Roles show up.
2. Data roles based on Business Units will be created for Order Manager Job Role
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms