HCM Setup Steps for NON-HCM Customers (Financials, CRM, etc.)
(Doc ID 1448455.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are several pieces of HCM functionality that have to be setup on all Financials and CRM instances even though HCM is not a licensed product on the implementation. Problems resulting from an incomplete HCM setup can include:
- No person type showing in the drop down list on the Manage User form
- No values showing in the Legal Entity LOV on the Manage User form.
- Unable to see any Roles when the Add Role button is selected on the Manage Users form.
- In trying to create Suppliers:
- The Supplier needs to have a Supplier Site.
- Supplier Site is Grayed Out because the user is not a Procurement Agent
- Procurement Agent can not be created because a person/agent lov is empty
- Unable to create the person because the Person Type LOV is blank on the Manage User screen
All this within an environment where Human Capital Management (HCM) is not being implemented. Following the steps outlined here will correct those issues.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document