Why Are Xref Values Not Getting Populated For LEG And EBS Source System
(Doc ID 1450807.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***KM Review - Dec 2016 - Checked for Relevance***
The Fulfillment Task Layer (FTL) flow is failing in the FulfillOrderRequest task with the following error:
The issue can be reproduced by executing the following steps:
1. Source systems defined for order capture (OC) and fulfillment (EBS)
2. Collected cross reference data for currency, UOM etc. from OC source.
3. Web service registration in EIL setup for EBS
4. Error occurs in FTL Flow
5. Actual error (cust account ID 100000000301026 not in source system EBS
6. Input payload (source system (OC), customer account number)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!