Oracle Fusion Global HR: Jobs, Location And Departments Created In Set Are Not Available
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 07-May-2014***
While creating a position the Job, Location and Department created in the set is not getting displayed. Only the Jobs, Locations and Departments created in Common Set are available in the list of values in Create Position page.
System should display Job, Location and Department created during position creation
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log into HCM environment using an Employee Self Service user account.
2. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance > Define Business Units > Manage Set Assignments
3. Select Reference Data Code Set drop down list
4. System not able to update the Reference Data Set Code for the Reference Data Objects
5. Navigate to workforce structures, Manage Positions, Manage Locations
6. Enter location details and click on save
7. Select Manage Jobs tab and Manage Departments tab
8. Location and Department created in customer Set is not getting displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms