Cannot Search For Business Unit On The Manage Business Unit Set Assignment Task
(Doc ID 1469242.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 25-May-2014***
Oracle Fusion Global HR
Manage Business Unit Set Assignment.
Unable to select a specific Business Unit to assign the Sets. The screen appears with a Business Unit already defaulted in and there is no option for selecting another.
When attempting to assign a new Set to a Business Unit, the following error may be seen:
"Attribute DeterminantValue in SetIdAssignmentsEO is required."
Expect that when there are multiple Business Units, they could be selected on the Manage Business Unit Set Assignment screen.
Steps to Reproduce
Verify that there are multiple Business Units
1) Navigator > Setup and Maintenance
2) Search for Manage Business Units.
3) Observe that several Business Units are defined.
Attempt to change the Set Assignments for various Business Units
4) Navigator > Setup and Maintenance
5) Search for Manage Business Unit Set Assignment
6) Screen appears with Set Assignment information related to one Business Unit.
7) Observe that there is no way to change the Business Unit or select another.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!