Fusion HRMS Approvals: Changes To Manage Employment Are Not Self Approving.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Checked for relevance on 11-Nov-2014 --
When doing an employment change the approval errors out and thereby does not self-approve.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. I navigated to Manage Person. Select a person
2. I then selected Manage Employment. Added a 2nd manager
3. I selected Review and the Submit.
4. I received the standard messages that the transaction will be Submitted and was submitted.
5. I clicked OK and the employment window was closed.
6. I selected Manage Employment again since this was supposed to self-approve. And I get the message that changes to this data are pending approval.
7. I then went to check notifications and there was 1 notification of failed with errors.
8. Here are the details of that failure
9. Below are screenshots of the approval setups. I’m not sure which of the 2 it would use but both are setup to self-approve.
10. I then went back into both of the approvals above and changed the Top Participant to equal the Starting participant. I saved and committed the transaction. I redid all the steps to another person and received the same results.
Changes to this data are pending approval.
You can not update this date until the approval completes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms