Edit Territory Proposal: Territory Owner field Does Not List All Resources
(Doc ID 1476072.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Territory Management - Version 220.127.116.11.1 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Territory Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following issue happens in the Create Territory page, cannot find proper resources for the Territory Owner field
1. login to applications
2. goto Navigator > Sales > Territories and Quotas
3. from left side Tasks, click on the Manage Territory Proposals hyperlink
4. there is one row under the Current Territory Proposals
5. click on the same to go into details -- Test Group Territory Schema - Geography
6. the Edit Territory Proposal page opens up
7. in the Territories section click Actions > Create
8. give some value to the Territory Name field
9. in the Territory Owner field, click on the dropdown, and click on Search hyperlink
10. In the Last Name field enter "Test1"
11. and click on Search
12. the results only show the Test1 account
Expect that the implementation user Test1 should be available to be chosen as territory owner
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document