Context Segment for "Value Set Values" DFF does not Work Properly
(Doc ID 1479824.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Applications Common Components - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You Defined a Context Attribute and Context Sensitive Attributes for "Value Set Values" DFF (FND_VS_VALUES_B) and redeployed it successfully.
The Context Attribute is shown in the "Edit Value" page as a prompt only without any poplist to choose the value and no Context Sensetive Attributes are displayed.
This happens only with "Value Set Values" DFF.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the "Value Set Values" DFF from "Manage Descriptive Flexfields"
2. Define a Context Attribute with prompt "Category"
3. Enter one value for the context and for this context entered two Context Sensitive Attributes.
4. Go to "Manage Value Sets" and open any value set, then click the "Manage Values" button.
5. Create a new value, and in the Edit Vvalue page, the Context Attribute is not shown correctly.
only the prompt "Category" is shown. and no poplist is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document