Fusion Applications Technology: Master Note on Fusion Federation
(Doc ID 1484345.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion CX Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Common CRM Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This Master Notes will reference to Knowledge documents related with Federation SSO technology used in Oracle Fusion Cloud. This document will contain reference to various docs like Configuring Identity Synchronization in Oracle Fusion Cloud Services, Integrating OIF Identity Provider with OIF Service Provider in SaaS Environments and Integrating ADFS Identity Provider with OIF Service Provider in SaaS Environments.
- SSO Overview Training - Fusion 11g Release 5 (220.127.116.11.0) TOI: SaaS SSO using Identity Federation
- Federation SSO for Oracle Fusion Cloud Services Announcement
- Oracle Identity Federation product white paper
- New SSO Feature in fusion release 7 and above
- SSO Configuration become self service in release 19B
- Co-existence and SSO: Overview and Implementation
- Co-Existence and SSO: The SSO Enablement Process for Public Cloud Customers
Implementation in Oracle Cloud Environment
- Configuring Identity Synchronization in Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud Services
- Importing Resources, Configuring Identity Synchronization, and Setting up Federated Single Sign-On in Oracle Sales Cloud
- Integrating Oracle Identity Federation 11g with Fusion SAML Service Provider in Oracle Cloud Environments
- Integrating Active Directory Federation Services 2.0 with Oracle Fusion SAML Service Provider in Oracle Cloud Environment
- ADFS 3.0 Identity Provider Integration with a SaaS OIF/SP
- Support for FTAP Mobility Solutions
Customers who use Federation SSO to access Fusion Applications can now use Fusion TAP, a native iOS application, to access Oracle Cloud Services. Fusion TAP v2.5.1+ can be used to access the Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud. Access to the Sales Cloud is planned for Fusion TAP v2.6.0.
- Support for Oracle Sales Cloud for Outlook SSO
Customers who use Oracle Sales Cloud for Outlook can now access Fusion CRM using their local credentials, which are federated with Fusion CRM through an onPremise Security Token Service (STS). In Rel 7.0 and above, customers can use either ADFS 2.0 STS or OSTS 11g to integrate with Fusion.
- OutLook Plug-in Requirements
- Integrating Oracle Security Token Service 11g with Oracle Fusion SOAP Web Services
- Integrating Active Directory Federation Services 2.0 with Oracle Fusion SOAP Web Services
After Fusion Release 19B, customer can self configure SSO in security console, when fusion is used as Service Provider (SP)
For Fusion Release 19A and before or you need configure fusion as Identity Provider (IDP), Customer need open SR
Refer: Oracle Applications Cloud Service Single Sign On Enablement: Doc ID: 2100578.1
Certified federation servers:
Fusion Application is SAML 2.0 compliant and are interoperable with any vendor that supports SAML 2.0.
If your IDP use saml 1.1, you will get an error like Ensure the metadata conforms to the SAML version 2.0 or higher standard when trying import the IDP metadata from security console
Please check with Oracle whether Oracle can support your IDP
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Implementation in Oracle Cloud Environment|
| After Fusion Release 19B, customer can self configure SSO in security console, when fusion is used as Service Provider (SP)|
| For Fusion Release 19A and before or you need configure fusion as Identity Provider (IDP), Customer need open SR|
|Certified federation servers:|