Contact History Information Not Sorted Correctly by Date In CCA 8.1.3 FP5 interaction Manager
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Contact Center Anywhere - Version v8.1.3 FP5 to v8.1.3 FP8 [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On new Interaction Manager CCA v8.1.3 FP5 version, when using new Interaction Manager and try to use Contact tab> Contact History screen the interactions made are NOT sorted correctly by date.
The Interactions should show up in the correct sort when sorting by Data/Time field. This was working in previous version like CCA 8.1.1, the issue appeared after the upgrade for CCA 8.1.3 Fix Pack 5.
The behavior can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login to IM
2. Go to Contact tab
3. Find a Contact that has interacts associated with the following characteristics:
- several interactions made in the same day.
- One interaction between 11 AM to 11:59 AM
- One interaction between 12 PM to 12:59 PM
- One Interaction between 1PM to 1:59 PM
4. After select the Contact go to Contact History.
5. Here you can see that the Date/Time columns is NOT correct sorted by timestamp. The sorting was done as a text sort rather than a date and time sort. As a result, the interaction made at 1PM show up BEFORE the call made at 11am or 12 pm.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms