Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Manage Workforce Lifecycle-Manage Employment Information
ESS Job not working correctly for some employees. After running the process employees are not found in Person Managment search
Steps To Reproduce
1. Navigator->Scheduled Processes.
2. Click on Schedule Process
3. Select process name = PersonKeywordSearch
4. Run process for a particular employee
5. In person management, find the employee through he search process
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms