Fusion Compensation: Worksheet Download - Column Order Is Not The Same As UI
(Doc ID 1495366.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Compensation Workbench 184.108.40.206.0
Information on the table in the application user interface (UI) is not shown in the same order as the the information in the exported spreadsheet.
Due to this issue, users are presented with a different order for columns to be entered and some are missing. This results in confusion for the users and possible mistakes in data entry.
Steps To Reproduce
1) Navigator > Manager Resources > Workforce Compensation
2) Select a Plan.
3) Click on the Compensation tab
4) In the Worksheet region, review the number and order of columns.
5) Click on the Export button in that worksheet region
6) Review the number of columns and order in the spreadsheet that is downloaded.
Observe that the downloaded spreadsheet does not match the table in the app UI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!