Fusion Applications BI Publisher : Data Model Results = PreparedStatement execute failed java.io.IOException: execute query failed[nQSError: 43113] Message returned from OBIS. [nQSError: 17001]
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are trying to create a BI Publisher data model in Fusion Applications. To do this you followed these steps:
- Log in to BI Answers or the BI Publisher interface.
- Click New --> Data Model.
- Default Data Source = Oracle BI EE.
- Click on Data Sets in the left pane.
- When this populates the right pane, click on the icon for New Data Set.
- Select SQL Query from the list of values that appears.
- The Create Data Set - SQL window appears. Enter anything you want for the name and click the Query Builder button.
- This opens a new browser window titled Query Builder.
- In the Catalog list of values, select a Subject Area.
- Inside that Subject Area, select any DIM.
- This populates DIM information in the right pane.
- Select any of the fields from which you want to see data.
- Click the Results link above the right pane.
- Error appears on screen:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms