Fusion Performance Management: DFF Segments In Performance Document NOT To Be Made Available To Worker
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have a requirement to hide HRG_GOAL DFFs in Performance Management, to hide the DFFs from Worker and make it available only for Manager/Approver.
We are using DFFs in Goal Management which carry forward with Goals in Performance Management. Now when in Performance Management only these DFFs should be NOT be visible to EMPLOYEE or WORKER.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Login as Manager and Manager Creates the Performance Document, the document imports goals from Goal Management.
2. Navigator > Manager Resources > Career > Performance Management > Performance Manager Overview
3. Select Performance Document
4. Click on Manager Evaluation of Employees Task
5. Select the Employee and click on Manager Evaluation of Employees
6. The HRG_GOAL Flex Field segments carry forward from Goal Management. Currently these fields are viewable for all Goals in Performance Document by the Manager.
7. Manager should be allowed to enter the Achieved Results and view other Segments of DFF.
8. Now Logout and Login as the Employee
9. Navigator > My Information > Career > Performance > Performance Worker Overview
10. Select performance document from My Current Performance Document View.
11. The HRG_GOAL Flex Field segment carry forward from Goal Management.
12. Currently these fields are viewable for all Goals in Performance Document by the Worker
13. However this is an issue, we do not want these Flex fields to be visible to Worker or Employee.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms