Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Opportunity Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Opportunity Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following issue happens in the Opportunity Detail pages :
the Win/Loss field at Opportunity Header and at Revenue Line Level are not showing same values. The new values are Not showing up on header Win/Loss field.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. login to applications
2. goto Navigator > Tools > Setup and Maintenance >
3. go to All Tasks tab
4. search for the task = Manage Win/Loss Reasons
5. click on Go to Task
6. create new reasons here
7. save the changes and close the form
8. now go to Navigator > Sales > Opportunities
9. open any opportunity
10. expand header
11. go to Revenue Lines and expand any line
12. the to lovs show different values
The new values are Not showing up on header Win/Loss field but can see these changes on win/loss reason field on revenue lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms