Last updated on MAY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why Punchout Requisitions are not autocreated into Purchase Order if the Supplier Site on the Associated Supplier Contract Purchase Agreement is Updated to a New Supplier Site.
1. Login as Buyer and Navigate to Manage Supplier Agreements.
2. Query the Contract Purchase Agreement and Edit
3. Make changes to the Supplier Site and Submit the Change Order for Approval.
4. Approver Approves the CPA change Order.
5. Login as Requester to SSP
5. Punchout to Supplier catalog and bring an item back from Supplier Site.
6. Complete the Requisition and submit it for approval.
Notice that upon approval Requisition is not autocreated into Purchase Order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms