Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Payables - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Import Payable Invoices (APXIIMPT) failed when you create invoices for partial line with matching with Receipt and
partial lines without receipt match when you have 3 way matching setup at the supplier level.
1. Supplier site is setup for 3-Way match.
2. One PO is created with 2 lines for that supplier site with 3 way matching.
3. Out of 2 lines of that PO, we have created receipt for the first line and for the 2nd line we haven't created the receipt.
4. Populated all the required fields in AP_INVOICES_INTERFACE
5. For the First line populated all the required fields for receipt matching. (And it is working if all the lines are receipt matched)
6. For the 2nd line populated only amount.
7. Interface program rejected the invoices saying "Insufficient Receipt Information".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms