How To Import Invoices With Partial Line Matching with Receipt And Partial Line Without Receipt Match to avoid "Insufficient Receipt Information" error
(Doc ID 1503882.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Payables - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Import Payable Invoices (APXIIMPT) failed when you create invoices for partial line with matching with Receipt and
partial lines without receipt match when you have 3 way matching setup at the supplier level.
1. Supplier site is setup for 3-Way match.
2. One PO is created with 2 lines for that supplier site with 3 way matching.
3. Out of 2 lines of that PO, we have created receipt for the first line and for the 2nd line we haven't created the receipt.
4. Populated all the required fields in AP_INVOICES_INTERFACE
5. For the First line populated all the required fields for receipt matching. (And it is working if all the lines are receipt matched)
6. For the 2nd line populated only amount.
7. Interface program rejected the invoices saying "Insufficient Receipt Information".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document