Not Able to Select Newly Create Class when Creating a Unit of Measure
(Doc ID 1512173.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Product Model - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***KM Review - Dec 2016 - Checked for Relevance***
Not able to create Unit of Measure when implementing Order Management.
When creating the Unit of Measure the UOM class LOV does not shown the value that we have created for Item Class.
The issue can be reproduced by executing the following steps:
1. Navigate to Functional Setup and Maintenance (FSM)
2. Search for and select the task - Manage Item Classes
3. Create a new item class under Root Item Class
4. Navigate to Functional Setup and Maintenance (FSM)
5. Search for and select the task - Manage Units of Measure
6. Create a Unit of Measure
7. The Class LOV does not show the newly created - Item Class
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!