Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users cannot view the data in the Contacts page as it is empty/blank and does not display any data.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Navigate to Person Management.
2. Search for employee / person.
3. Select the employee by clicking Person Name, application takes user to Manage Person page.
4. Click on the contacts tab
5. No information is visible here, just blank screen is seen under contacts tab.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms