Add or Remove Duty Roles From a Job Role Does not Change Tabs/Links User Can See in Fusion Application
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Adding or removing duty roles from a job role, the user with that job role does not see any change in fusion application regarding tabs, links it can access.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a custom role in OIM (custom role)
2. Assign this role to test user (tester)
3. in APM, map hcm:Worker Duty to the custom role
4. Run "Retrieve latest LDAP changes" schedule process in fusion application
5. Login as the test user (tester)
6. The user will have access Menu Item:
Workforce Management, Manager Resourcs : Workforce Process
My Information, Person Gallery
7. Go back to APM, remove hcm:Worker Duty from the custom role
Add hcm:Line Manager Workforce Compensation Management Duty to the custom role
8. Run "Retrieve latest LDAP changes" schedule process in fusion application
9. login fusion application as test user (tester)
the user still see same menu items as step 6.
Based on the duty role "Line Manager Workforce Compensation Management Duty", the user should only have access to
"Manager Resource : Workforce Compensation"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms