Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Classify Credits process completed successfully but it did not process all transactions for the given date range.
Transactions should classify and status changed from "ROLL UP" to "CLASSIFIED"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Import credited Transactions
2. Run Rollup
3. Run Classify Credits
1. Check Classification Parameters:
Classify Transaction = [After collection and before crediting] or [After crediting and roll up and before calculation]
2. Check process_code of the transaction.
If process_code starts with "N" (eg. NNREC), this represents skip classification.
3. If your [Classify Transaction] parameter is "After collection and before crediting", then the classification process will pick up transactions with 'New' and 'Classification Error' status.
4. If your [Classify Transaction] parameter is "After crediting and roll up and before calculation", then the classification process will pick up transactions with 'Credited' and 'Classification Error' status. It will NOT process any New status because it expected that the transaction has been Credited already.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms