Troubleshooting Guide For Intercompany Balancing
(Doc ID 1522182.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service
Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service
Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module - Version 18.104.22.168.1 and later
Oracle Fusion General Ledger - Version 22.214.171.124.1 and later
Oracle Fusion Payables - Version 126.96.36.199.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If you are a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) customer, there are multiple sections in this document that need not be performed by you. Please log a Service Request in My Oracle Support for Oracle to do this for you.
This document describes troubleshooting tips for intercompany balancing including the intercompany balancing rules and ledger balancing options set up.
1. Journals and subledger accounting entries are not being balanced for intercompany activity
2. Intercompany balancing lines are not generated for some journals and subledger accounting entries in a ledger.
3. When do you need to set up Ledger Balancing Options?
4. Create accounting is showing an error FUN_LEDGER_BALRULE_NOT_DEFINED
5. Intercompany Balancing fails due to Segment Security Rules
6. Intercompany accounts not being generated due to validation failures
7. Intercompany balancing fails for Many-to-Many journal
8. The Create Accounting program in Payables is generating errors for several Event Classes due to intercompany balancing
9. Intercompany balancing in debug mode
10. Intercompany balancing lines appear to be incorrect
11. Scripts to work with extremely large journals and subledger accounting entries
12. M-M legal entity journals
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document