How To Add Text to Taleo Business Edition Pages
(Doc ID 1526918.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle TBE Recruiting Cloud Service - Version N/A to N/A [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Add text either to any of the following page layouts in Taleo Business Edition:
• User-facing page layouts in Taleo Business Edition.
• Candidate-facing pages on the Careers Website (Taleo Business Edition Recruit).
• Employee-facing pages on the Employee Website (Taleo Business Edition Perform, or OnBoard/OffBoard)
Not all page layouts are editable. Certain pages may be read-only due to functional requirements.
NOTE: Text is added to Talent Centers and Career Centers (Recruit only) through separate processes not outlined in this article.
To add text to a Talent Center, please insert an HTML widget. Refer to any of the following knowledge articles:
• How To Configure the Talent Center Home Page for Taleo Business Edition Perform (Doc ID 2319669.1)
• How To Configure the Talent Center My Info Page (Doc ID 2226927.1)
• How To Add a New Talent Center Widget (Doc ID 2120327.1)
To add text to a Career Center (Recruit only), please insert Dynamic HTML. Refer to the following knowledgarticle:
• How To Add Dynamic HTML to Career Center Pages (Doc ID 2292483.1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document