Organization Size Field does not display in Customer Quick Create Form - Does not Match with Application Composer Configuration
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Customer Center - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Customer Center Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Organization size (OrganizationSize) field does not appear in the quick create form
1. Navigate to menu > Application Composer
2. Common container
3. Trading Community Org Profile
5. Edit Customer Quick Creation Form
6. Note that OrganizationSize is already selected in the Selected Fields list box
7. Navigate to menu > Customers
8. From the regional section, Quick Create section, set drop down value to 'Customer' and click the Create button.
9. Note that Organization Size DOES NOT in the quick creation form.
Organization Size field DOES NOT display in the quick creation form.
The Organization Size field should appear in the quick creation form
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms