Receive An Application Error When Trying To Rehire An Employee
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing rehire of a terminated employee, system throws application error. Unable to proceed with the rehire process.
An Application Error Occurred.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log into Oracle Fusion Human Resources environment
2. Navigate to Hire > Termination > Rehire
3. Hire an employee on 1/1/2012
4. Terminate the employee on 11/10/2012
5. Try to rehire the employee through New Hire process as of 1/15/2013
6. System throws error.
7. Try to rehire a terminated employee through New Hire Process
8. System throws error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms