Territory Reassignment Not Working On Opportunity
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Territory Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Territory Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following issue happens in the Opportunity page
The Opportunity Team reassignment is not happening as per the changes done in the Territory definitions.
The old team members remain on the Opportunity Sales Team.
And when tried Manual assignment via Actions = Save and Assign Opportunity, there is an incident error.
1. login to applications
2. goto Navigator > Sales > Territories and Quotas
3. make changes to a territory X , the Owner changed from PersonA to PersonB
4. now save the changes and Publish the territory
5. go to Navigator > Sales > Opportunities
6. open any opportunity
7. Territory auto assignment is enabled , however the Opportunity Team shows old resources
the new Owner = PersonB is not coming on the opportunity
8. now go to Navigator > Tools > Setup the Maintenance
9. Search for Manage Opportunity Profile Options >
10. change the territory assignment to Manual mode
MOO_OPTY_DEFAULT_ASGN_MODE Opportunity Assignment Mode
Site level = Territory-based Assignment Only
MOO_OPTY_ENABLE_AUTO_ASGN Assignment Submission at Save Enabled
Site level = No
11. go to Navigator > Sales > Opportunities
12. search and open an Opportunity
13. click on Actions > Save and Assign Opportunity
14 there is an incident error
An application error occurred. See the incident log for more information.
An application error has occurred. Your help desk can use the following information to obtain a more detailed description of this incident: 122, Server Domain: CRMDomain, Server Instance: SalesServer_1, Application Name: SalesApp.
Exception invoking Assignment Manager: oracle.jbo.NoDefException: JBO-25058: Definition saw_0 of type Attribute is not found in BISalesChannel.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms